Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Shopping for baby clothes

This weekend I went to Kmart, which is something I don't do very often, and I was surprised to find that they had clothes and coats on sale for 50% off.  I got my six year old some shirts and then wondered over to the baby stuff....because I can't resist when I go to stores and I, of course, found some cute little baby girl clothes.

These two outfits were on sale at 50% off and I got them for about $4 each.  I couldn't say no even though they only had them in newborn sizes.


Is the booty not adorable on these!?!?!  


I can't wait to do some serious girl shopping when I actually have a little girl in this house :)

Were you as nutso as I am when it comes to shopping for a child that is not even in your home yet??

1 comment:

Edda Soffía said...

Þetta er kreisí sætt. Passaðu þig samt að kaupa ekki allt svona lítið ;-)
Love mamma